Monday, April 4, 2011

hello. you're dead.

Hi, Im not coming to sch tmr.. the doctor gave me an mc for 3 days and i cant stop coughing X-( . My nose keeps leaking all that green muck.. sianz...  noooooooo, cannot play soccer tmr. I havent finish bio and el, so ill be handing them super late.... ok im going to slp now, see u all on friday...


Ill Man With the Chills Wearing an Ice Pack Clip Art Royalty Free Clipart Image


LOL, you actually believed that? What were u thinking man? Its April Fools DAY!! Damn, i wanted to prank the auntie with this... but i forgot  >.< .

Barack Million

Ok sorry i made u worried. My cough has subsided after eating another dose of medicine so im not coughing much right now..(cough). Damn, thinking makes me cough. What you so concerned about anyway? See, even obama is laughing at you (no racism intended). I think the notes would look better with Obamas face then Hilary's anyway. Oops, i did not say anything....





Ok, so i finished my bio prac (finally), and my english articles (yay), so i really can sleep now... Jordan, sorry i forgot to print ur geog article, so im printing your first draft ok? (the blank one). Yes, i need to sleep early to recover, and im not supposed to play soccer tmr, but who the hell cares? Im probably going to try a bicycle kick tomorrow. So, watch out guys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment