Sunday, April 10, 2011

5 days away from social life

Im sorry that i became antisocial for 5 days, because i couldnt be bothered to on the computer. I wanted to blog rather badly but then i reach home super late and have been taking too many naps.

A lot of epic things happened this week, though i cant really remember them now. I only remember things up to NAPFA, and everything before was fuzzy. Thursday was kind of interesting although i failed 2 stations. Whatever. I expected to fail them already. At least my shuttle run was 10.3 (yay its a B), although a lot of ppl did under 10 seconds. Jia Min gave me that gay look and said 10.3 like it was really fast. But when i asked him how fast he got he said 9.8 or something, and leon got 8.9. Like they say, curiosity kills your ego..

I was asked to present what we did in eng, cos my grp was shini, debb, and ji hyun, and it was like a repitition of the sex ed presentation thing, cos when im pressured to say something, i crap and then everyone laughs (at me?). I wasnt really sure what the censorship thing was about but Ms Koo accepts all kinds of reasoning anyway. Shes nice, not like Bay, thats why shes married, (not like Bay). 8D

After that, there was bio, which was unmemorable. I dont even remember what happened that lesson already. Damn, im stuck here for at least 5 mins already and all i remembered was AAAUAAAA or something like that. When it ended, everyone was hungry, so we all went down to spam the jap stall. The queue was at least 15 ppl long. The entire class was there, except wen yi and felix (that was my fault cos i hogged hardik's iphone and passed it to him after the lesson). Everyone was eating egg ramen as cold soba ran out, but then the queue was so slow that other ppl had to buy chicken rice instead...First come first served, just put in like 10 s of effort to reach the queue first and u can save like 5 min of ur time. Jordan was first, i was second, rong was third and then after that it became a cluttered mass (mess too). Some epic photos were taken though, so it was quite epic and everyone was in a good mood after that.



Friday was bad for most ppl, but at least there were some epic nonsense that happened. Firstly, the assembly was long, so Ho got no time (wow that sounds nice). After that, there was chem prac, which was boring. The first prac seemed to have meaning, but the second one is like one of those pracs where u have to fake results (actually all of them are). After that, i got bored and hardik had to do everything. I was playing his iphone to pass the time and Mrs Chong caught me quite alot of times. After that, my hands got sweaty in the gloves so i stretched it and released it like a rubber band, and it actually sprang quite far. I kept shooting until Mrs Chong had to ask me to help hardik out or something. Ok i was overboard hyper and quite lucky that i didnt get the yellow form. Also, i feel like hardiks doing all the work, so i need to do more work in our next prac together.

After that, i was supposed to bring hardiks pencilcase from class to econs class but i dropped it halfway (facepalm). See, now hardik shud be pissed at me. The math test was kind of tricky, cos many ppl made some mistakes but overall ppl shud be doing well for it (i know i screwed up one). Media wasnt too bad becos ppl were sharing abt why they chose their cameras, and there was this obvious bias between canon and nikon. Anyway, my father chose my cam so i tried to shut up and only pin and jiamin heard all the bullshit comments i made.

Soccer was fine, although everyone got pissed off at the end. It all started when the indian army keep destroying daryls chance of scoring, and then later nat knocked daryl in the nose. After that, other ppl started getting pissed, like joo kee, who couldnt really score cos there were too many ppl. Hema is just like fuel on fire, he just makes ppl even more pissed. I wasnt really pissed though. I only scored one, but thats good enough for me (even though it was an epic ks and i dint mean to ks him). I did two retarded jumping kicks, although they were totally unnecessary. I just felt tempted to do it, and i managed to hit both, although both flew off angle, so i probably pissed my team off. Nevermind, theres always next week to play soccer again.

I do nothing in the weekend, so there is nothing to write abt as compared to when i go to school. A few things happened, but i dont really want to talk about them as i think they wont interest u. Anyway, this post is getting long, and i need to do work, so im ending off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment