Sunday, April 3, 2011

india ink

Today i woke up at 9 (hooray), so we went out for breakfast (only my dad and eldest sis). It was quite a good morning actually. Firstly, we ate fishball noodles, and i tried to hold the chopsticks like how boon chong does. The balls were huge (no pun intended), probably the size of your eyeballs, and it is quite bouncy. I tried to clip the thing between the chopsticks but then when i bit them they slipped out. How the hell are u supposed to clip something when ur middle finger is in between anyway? I couldnt be bothered, so i ended up skewering them, though you probably knew that already.

After that, my sis needed to go to the bank to draw money. The convo went like this:

My sis: Boy, i need to draw money? Do you have a pen?
Me: No
My sis: Then how to draw??
Me: -facepalm-

Thats pretty much the funny convos i have with her, although admittedly, the joke wasnt too bad. Take a note size paper, draw 4 lines, a dollar sign, then a 1 followed by 10 zeros, and then put Obamas face there (no racism intended). Maybe i should try buying something from the drink stall for the replacement April Fools on Monday. Hopefully, i dont get rupiah as change.

My sister told me she is going to Shanghai on Tuesday, which is the same day my mum comes back. That is called skillz. Unfortunately, shes going to bring the DSLR so i can only bring a spoilt compact on friday.        -sigh-

As usual, i have a lot of late homework, but i dont feel the pressure till 5pm or something. Thats when i realised that i left my unfinished bio prac in school. Oh, the india ink. So thats one less thing to do. Yay (im not being sarcastic).

I completed my da vinci commentaries!, and they suck! so dont remind me about pigs and skunks anymore. I still got other jobs to do so im probably going to sleep at 1 tomorrow (nice try), so good luck to all who havent finished their homework.

Tomorrow is the replacement April Fools Day. Im going to give the drink stall auntie a surprise....

No comments:

Post a Comment