Saturday, April 2, 2011

hi. my name is joe

Im starting a blog today cause i have nothing better to do. But i dont know how long it is before it dies. Unlike Pin or Fiona, im not obssessed with hits because mainly im writing this so that my life doesnt seem like a complete waste of time.

Ok today is fine and normal, except i woke up really late (12.30), because i was trying to prolong my dream. I dunno why or how i do it, but maybe its because when ur dreaming, random things can happen and its kind of interesting. I dunno what the hell i was thinking, but my dream was about daryl saying bad things at hema, and wheel of fortune (dont ask me how that happened, i dont even watch it much).

Not much happened after that, except that i had to fight 2 kids (it was for fun and i dint injure them). As usual, i spent most of my time slacking, which means gaming. Im going to do work tmr, even though i doubt ill finish.

There are a few things i hope to do next week. Hopefully i can pass NAPFA by doing a pull-up and jump really far. Maybe i may be able to do a bicycle kick or something cos i epic failed in soccer yesterday. Also, i hope that i can slack more next week cos its only wk 2 but school is already at full force...

My blog URL is a book im reading, cos it sounds nice, i think, and because i think its a nice story (nothing sexual like what Pin and Ji Hyun brought to school). Actually, I think the Time Traveller's Wife may be a nice book, but im not reading it. Yet. Yes, considering that their names may be switched, the sentence is still correct.

Ok, im off to read other ppls blogs cos their blogs and their lives seem more interesting than mine. Oh yea, and to give them some hits since they are obssesed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment