Sunday, April 17, 2011

---confessions---

Confessions. When i was younger, when blogs became famous, i thought id never create a blog, because there are so many things i dont want my friends to know about me.... cos i feel embarassed. But after reading everyones personal thoughts about life, i suddenly want to confess a few things about myself. Be warned, cos im going to defame myself right now....

I woke up at 11.30 today cos i was prolonging my dream again.... It was about some adventure cos i was reading Rangers Apprentice just before i slept last night. Its a bit fuzzy, but i remembered there was Jordan, Pin, Fiona and Daryl. Oh yes, and also Jia Min (i just made his day.) Oh btw, he was clothed (his heart just broke). Yes, my first confession is that i wake up epicly bullshitty late. I hate it, though, because everytime i wake up early on a Saturday, it feels at least 2 times longer. Today was kind of short, so i dont suppose this post would be very long....

After that, I ate breakfast at 11.30 and lunch at 1.30. Im not supposed to do that, because i have something extremely physical straining after that (dont think sick). After that, i trained this boy how to do a flying side kick (not that gay as it sounds). Yes, i just confessed that i have a type of .... course at 2-4 pm every saturday, although ive been concealing that one for a super long time, and when ppl confront me i act dumb, so now u know.

That explains the post about me fighting two boys last week. The boy did it properly after that, so im very proud of myself. Some people had to chop a super hard wood to pass their test which is coming. Its really very hard, although i chopped it and injured my hand, but broke it. So my advice to them was that chop very hard, so chop very hard. Try to understand that.

After that, i had to do 150 sit-ups. Before u think of flaming this post, lets just say i did about 1/3 of that properly, though that probably dint make u feel better. After that i was like groaning and grabbing my stomach, and the master was like "Like that also pain ar. Something wrong..." Like that lar....

He wasnt wrong to say that though, because his super fit and fast, and he probably wakes up at 4 on Saturdays, and i bet he did at least a 100 push-ups and sit-ups a day. Yes, that guy is insane.....

After that, i brought clothes to change, so my mum brought me to Eastpoint to drink tea. For some reason, suddenly i have a lot of things to talk to her about, though she keeps getting pissed that im walking directly behind her and thinks im doing it on purpose. Maybe im doing it subconciously.... Ya, i confess that im not close to my parents, unlike the rest of you all >.< @ pin and fiona...

The tea was nice, but i was sitting next to a family of 5, and suddenly i heard a guy (probably between 18-24) saying "punch him, kick him. beat the %^&$#$ shit out of him. " Ok, so i got shocked and frightened, but the father, probably 50 +, didnt really react. o.O. I dont even there to say balls or nuts to my mum.....

After that i realised it was because there was this guy who drive like a douche and knocked their car, and then that guy came out and spam take photo immediately instead of checking if the other party is alright. And then the guy's sister was calming them down. The other party was seriously douchey, so i dont think the entire convo was that bad after all.

After that, i went to cut hair at EC House, and that place is seriously worth all the 10 bucks. It is really very express. Firstly, u put 10 dollar in some machine and u get a card. Before u say i am very easily impressed, they really have many more convenient tools in the shop. You know saloons always got mirrors? They put theirs on a cupboard so u can put ur stuff behind. Quite a good use of space. Also they have this vacuum thing to suck all the hair that remains on your hair (another retarded word play), and also on the floor, theres one small mouse hole like gap. Firstly, they sweep the hair into one pile, and then they turn on the vacuum in the mouse hole, and then suddenly theres no hair on the floor left. Btw, the process only took 20 seconds. Most saloons for guys usually use this sharp blade to scrape out the hair roots of hairs that are growing at the rong places (bad double joke), but they use some sort of flat metal square thing and at the end there are many super thin spikes (or whatever u call it), and when they scrape, theres no pain at all.

Okay fine, i admit im too easily impressed....

After that, i remembered that the bus driver that fetches me, fiona and yong jen to school everyday asked me to call this Alex guy cos i didnt pay fee. I did, you know... I swear i started at March 1 and an SMS can prove it in case they decided to sue me. My father paid $210 for two months (yes that IS exhorbitant), for both March and April, so i dunno whats wrong.

I confess that i have this problem with talking to ppl on the phone. I was slightly afraid to call that guy, but then my mum told me i should settle my things myself (cos i nvr do this kind of things myself, i admit...) I called the guy and reasoned very clearly to him, although he sounded like he was talking to some lower life form to a slight extent, so now i know how Hema feels... Not like i give a damn...

After that, i went to my grandma's house and my cousin also went. Yayyyy. Yes, he lives one block away from them.... I told him about how Jordan owned me for the Fight for Glorton game (3 posts before this), and then there was these chinese game show for secondary schools. He started b(ew)itching about Nanyang Girls, cos they spam all China one... Actually, thats not very smart sometimes becos theres this section where they ask things about Singapore, and usually u know the answer in English but not Chinese (im normal Chinese btw). His school his HCI, so theres not much chance of them losing in the competition, and they use REAL local students. Our school lacks in that department.

Oh yes, he is also very smart. I guess it comes from my mom's genes, which came from my grandma's genes, so i was able to get into NUS High. I swear i got into GEP by luck and got Plantinum for primary school math olympiad by luck too. Sorry i just destroyed ur ego.... Unfortunately, i also got some bad tempered genes, cos in primary school, i used to be Sodick headed (Ha, avoided swearing again..). I used to flunk all my English cos i hated that witch of a teacher, and basically was a troublesome student who needed councilling and was once lowest in GEP cohort. So you see, i got in the programme by luck...

After that, my mum started coughing again, because she ate the durians just now, at my grandma's house. They all just cant resist Mao Shan Wang (猫山王), but i passed. She already got sore throat but still eat.... so she just prolonged her recovery by 1 day. Like yesterday, i feel protected by some unseen force. I like durians too u know, but it is heaty....

I reached home at 11, so i had no time to blog for the entire day... Its late and i shouldnt be blogging now, but i must!! Suddenly my comp screwed up, and i was afraid i couldnt blog (oh my mushroomish Allah). Oops, my bad. If u use Windows, theres this part where u have to wait after u type in ur password, and then the comp hangs immediately after they read that my password is correct. Oh ya, its nilnil btw. My mum usually changes my passwords >.<, but this one lasted for 3 months already i think. Oh no... what did i just confess...

The problem was solved, so i became happier and got more things to blog about. Then my mum came up and saw me blogging, so i tot i was screwed. But she actually smiled and gave the Jia Min homo voice, and then she was like "woah, you have a blog ah", then she started smiling and walked away. My father probably knows about it now... That was just .... weird.

This week is so awesome because i seem to face or create problems, and then solve it, like a Jimmy Neutron (reference to chee, lol). Like that time i dint bring my phone to school, and Jordan and Pin were forced to listen to class on Thursday. Actually, they just slept for chem and math....

What actually happened was that i dropped my phone from my right pocket, and i sit at the back row at the right... so it went into some weirdo space that was under the chair, between the wall and the chair support. Theres this "secret" compartment and i picked up those things used to kill insects. You know, those kind of circular thing with air holes that u put on the bottom of a wall at some stuffy corner? Yuck. But i was kinda desperate to find my phone so it didnt bother me much. Luckily it was there too... and i just realised i ate loo's chips with that hand...... Oh ya, now Pin and Jordan wouldnt want to touch my phone... Oh ya, Fiona, if u are curious, i can show u that compartment if u want to... I just wont eat chips after that...

Lol, this post actually became as long as all the other posts this week, but then i overshot the day again. Haiz, whatever la, just know that i started today... I dunno how many confessions i made (lost count), but then i feel abit weird now, so im going to stop...

Im not going to sleep yet, if thats what ur thinking, cos i still havent finished the previous post, and i already know what i want to talk about tomorrow's post, so ill be making drafts...

Today (yesterday) was awesome. Thank Obamamama, and in Hema we trust. Goodnight.... oh ya Fiona's birthday... no wonder she stay up so late...

No comments:

Post a Comment