Sunday, May 8, 2011

the same place. again.

Ok after yesterday's post my grandma's side(all her daughters) went to the House of Crab for Mother's day. Its really very near, can actually walk there, if not for my mum's foot... anyway it was disappointing. The place was overcrowded and service sucked, compared to last time when we went there. Also, too much food, so 18 ppl just wasted $1000 -_-.

Anyway, there was a playground inside, and i dunno how the children there can get amazed by the thing for hours... There was this net like sack which is super tough and ur supposed to climb up it, cos thats the only way to reach the top for the slide. My cousin('s sister, same) no strength to go up LOL. ok, maybe its harder than it looks...

There were tables that can swing (like a swing) too, but not for eating. and there was this bird's nest chair which is suspended from the top, so i spun my cousin('s brother) clockwise, then suddenly stop and change direction. then i owned him by tickling and he couldnt escape -evil smile-, but he's hyper, so he tried kicking me away but fail. then he shout molest.... wt....sabo me...

After that, took some nice photos of my eldest sis on the bird's nest. looks quite nice, even my cousin agrees (he's a pro in his Media-Tech CCA in HCI), but my sister dont like. apparently she says she looks too fat. I pretended to agree, but actually she's really not fat. Shes skinny, but obviously all girls (like?) to think theyre fat? anyway there's a reason why photoshop exists...

My cough worsen after that, but its much better now... moving on to next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment