Wednesday, May 4, 2011

exam shivers

I woke up at 7 today even though I slept at 1 yesterday : ). Ate early breakfast, then i thought i had the entire morning to read bio notes...

but then i fell asleep :((((( -headdesk-

Firstly, i wasnt even reading new stuff. i was trying to remember what i studied yesterday. then my brain got fuzzy and i knocked myself out... After that, i woke up at 9.45, which is weird, because thats the same time as the spoilt clock in my room o.O

After that, when i read nots, suddenly i felt this shivering... I always get it one day before the exams, and im not sure whether im excited/afraid/nervous/happy? or maybe its the mixture of all...

I dont like acting muggerish, because obviously i studied much less then everyone else >.<, thats why i cant answer any qns other ppl ask me... but sometimes i cant help pretending i studied, maybe to make myself feel better? anyway, i hope tmr's paper is easy... cos i think i can answer qns from chap 3-5. Nope im pretending again... when i redo the quizzes, sometimes i make the same mistake again, or i get the qns i got correct WRONG. tikam tikam get mark one lor...

hopefully i dont die tmr. ameh

No comments:

Post a Comment