Saturday, January 28, 2012

trolled hard .... by my mum

i was trolled so hard just now man... i remember leaving my specs at home before going for class. so when she asked me where's my specs after i washed my face, with my specs on, i said "i left it at home".

then she was like "its on your face what", then epic giggling. LOL . walao shit man, total facepalm moment

-facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm- -facepalm-

urrghhh im such an idiot. see what i mean? LOL

P.S. oh yea i bet pin and jm are flaring at me for spamming the tagboard with comments. and mentioning about making hardik admin. i forgot, but too late to take back the comment... especially jm sia he cant comment. like he only commented once, and never ever commented again. but reads fb everyday. ur creepy, man...

ok yea ill continue the quiz. seriously go read some other blog unless ur done reading the rest alr...

No comments:

Post a Comment