Sunday, January 29, 2012

sis's birthday today :D

happy birthday 大姐! i know she doesnt read this but still feel like shouting it out loud hahas. just realised i dint do it for my father on dec 28, or my er jie on jan 11. damn amazing sia, how close all our birthdays are. we're all jan babies hehe.

anyway, here's what i wrote in the card:

To my dear 大姐:
 
        Happy Birthday! You're the
most funny and interesting person
I know. Stay beautiful and happy
always :D. Lucky Simon haha.

                                 With love,
                                          Boy

hehe just felt like writing that out. yep im still called "boy" at my age. not surprising eh hehe.

anyway my mum's students are downstairs right now. they seem quite interesting, but i havent tried talking to them. damn friendly with my mum haha. they chatting quite happily now.

so yea thats it for now, i still havent finish chinese compo. shud i do it tonight? :o
-slacker at heart-

P.S. tweeter is damn awesome. im falling in love with it :D. but are u supposed to like keep commenting and favouriting or just shut up and smile to urself :o ?

No comments:

Post a Comment