Saturday, January 14, 2012

im back again

yea before i start blogging bout this week of school again, gonna blog about what happened when i came home.

so yea yesterday after soccer i ate dinner, then followed hardik and huang to watch his epic 5MW lazer pointing at HDB's so dam far away. its kind of scary though how someone can just snipe u with a lazer if they choose to... was fun, but i felt that it was a bit rule-breaking :o

then packed my stuff and went home. fetched huang to buona vista mrt. he dint bring anything home, cos he has spare laptop at home :o, and yea he had no homework so far.

came home, and saw that my parents printed an awesome poster for me =D. photowise its not very good, but its a photo that makes me happy, just like the OBS one. and got a nice eiffel tower landmark behind. dam i want to post bout switzerland man...

i by chance took some really nice photos too hehe. ok not that good, but was damn nice for my standard haha. i by chance took a really nice bird u wont see in sg, and the eiffel tower pics so nice :D. kk so point is u'll see a nice poster next time u come into my room.

oh yea, my sisters also got posters. my second sis so photogenic can? many photos she take are like wow. i wish i wouldnt look so dorkish -.-

oh and btw im not alone in the poster, and yea its kind of biased to my eldest sis LOL. u'll see...

so anyway today morning i woke up late (11am), (shit thats dam late...), then finished typing last weeks orientation second and third day. so wonderful can? this year's orientation was awesome, and yea that post is so going to be such a wonderful memory.

so anyway left for class from 2 to 4. its quite fun coaching ppl to defend themselves properly hehe. his exam grading today. he shudnt have failed, but yea confidence wasnt there so :/   retake next week lor...

and damn its been a loooong time since i last sparred. kind of have one or two new tactics ive been thinking about occasionally and i wanna try it out...

but yea it was super tiring the PT at the end was T_T. i got stomachpain after that...

at first my mum wanted bring me out to drink coffee, but i said no cos got this stomachpain. but in the end went anyway :D.  im glad i did. i should go out every week in fact cos its really nice.

stomachpain disappeared rather quickly cos i dint dwell on it, so yea drank tea, ate the tasty charsiew puff (at first i was like no need my mum bought it anyway lolz), went to buy books while my mum went to shop for a new dress.

yea i still cant find no. 10 of my book. tried 2 new books. anyway i dont like some of the teen books at the area. basically i try not to read books with sex, but love is okay. i like fantasy and medieval, but those really unexpectable plots and thriller books i can oso appreciate. but dam i think i spend too much of my mum's money on books -.-, cos apparently i can get them for free with some android app.

bought new sandals for cny too. i just realised how crappy my shoe choosing skills were before. sandals should choose soft bottomed and arch fitting so that i can walk very long without feeling toe pain, heel pain, sweaty underfoot etc. and also able to run with it. finally chose a nice shoe to wear. too bad this one i keep at home. in hostel i still need to find my lost nike sandals :o

and yea my mum caught me off guard when she asked me whether i had homework. i... dunno why i said no o.o, cos i have chinese hw. then she said that yesterday, i told her i needed to bring my bag home cos got hw. was damn awkward but she laughed it off. so yea no harm done. but damn, why the hell did i lie o.O. i feel guilty...

ok la every week shud be like this. shud take the chance to go out once every weekend its awesome heheh. back to posting now....

P.S. damn, the conflicting edit error page scared the hell out of me. lucky nothing was erased...

No comments:

Post a Comment