Friday, September 23, 2011

falling asleep too early...

Friday was fun. It always is for me. I liked todays bio, cos we watch this very interesting video. Ok, I correct that. I prefer the front part of the video where it was about animals and not about the humans one because that was wrong. Bird videos are much better than human videos thankyouverymuch. Anyway, bird videos are freakin awesome, cos they are like so beautifully, intelligently cute. Their mating dance and moonwalk thing is like awesome. I want to be a bird :D, but then ill die easily and im afraid of heights. LOL.
After that we watched lady gaga parody, bad project, and the other one I cant remember the title, where the guy sings some love song. The first one was funny at first, but after that a bit boring le. Parodies are usually like that. The second one more funny though. Its like innocently sarcastic sometimes, and then some parts sound damn funny. Like the front part, “you’re the most beautiful girl in the … lab. In the whole wide lab”, and the sharing the pipette part. See? Researchers are so bored working in the lab 24/7 that they make this kind of videos. The experiment things are cool though.
Today we also got free food :D, cos it was the year 6 farewell party. Basically half of them were like saying the CCA is slack but fun in their farewell speech. Oo and I nvr knew that Roslyn join the cca to slack at first. She seems very pro to me lolz. After that we ate “buffet”, instead of the standard pizza. The food was not super tasty, but quite good nevertheless, and its free anyway. Somehow we all forgot to save Fiona some food o.o, maybe cos they delay the buffet so long. So I saved a green drink and a chocolate… but she was training, so I placed the green drink in front of her bag. But then after that she said everyone was wondering whether that was drinkable anot LOL. And I forgot to pass the chocolate until like after the futsal match. Oo and I took home the lunchbox. Ah I failz too much.
The futsal match was fun. Lee finally broke his cursed 0 goals for 1 month streak, and Loo finally broke his every match score 1 combo. We were winning u know, the underdogs, 3-0, then hema screwed up all of a sudden and it became 6-3. He got hit a lot, but seriously, lying on the floor pretending to be dead is definitely overreacting. Oh and pin scored 2, long time since he played already. The match was non-douchey, and u all prolly know what I mean alr, so I wont bother. Therefore it was quite fun.
Too tiredz le, so I slept without realizing the day. So contradictory to my Thursday post right…

No comments:

Post a Comment