Sunday, September 25, 2011

am i risking too much?

kay basically this is a homework post. Still left bio mindmap and English speech. I seriously can type 2 days worth of post instantly and its like 1.4k words, and then the speech I cant even be bothered to type 1 word. Ok that’s overexaggerating cos I copy paste the intro I wrote in that speech workshop very long ago, and the paragraph is almost 100% not the right way to start.
Anyway, finished Chinese zuowen last night, and its only 20 mark D: .  yea u dint see wrongly that was actually a sad face. Cos I realized how much I could write for the topic. It was the electric car one and I think I wrote quite well cos im actually passionate for the cause omg. If only I was like that for my English. Im actually considering ARPing it cos its like interesting and drawing me to it, I dunno why. Anyway, if I really do it, im definitely going to invite eric, but I bet he doing with zhiyang or something, and then Bradley, cos he knows about such stuff, and Jordan, cos he also not bad during the debate. Dunno Jordan want to do physics research though. And also maybe anyone else that might be interested, like I dunno, wong? I bet if I can get him the project will be like hackzor already. Yea I thinking of incorporating the physics we are learning now. Still not clear what to do yet though.
Oosh I shudnt think so far ahead sometimes. I kind of planned my future career to be related to physics, but what if one day I find out I dun like engineering? Then all my thinking crash and I wont know what to do. Seriously hoping that im not wrong about this, cos if I change my mind ill be screwed. Ok im going to doctor after this. And not that doctor, or Doctor.
P.S.  why is he a doctor anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment