Saturday, September 24, 2011

char Quay tiao (ok fail attempt to be lame)

Today was geog trip to Singapore River. It was much better than the URA one where u sit down there.  In fact, this made me feel like liking geog, which is uncharacteristic. Anyway, we all reached like 8:40 and after instead of 8:15. Turns out that no one cared bout the briefing LOL. Anyway, me, pin and hardik were all in the same train, probably in the same carriage cos we were all in the center, and hardik saw pin, but pin dint see the patel. Care to explain why? XD (actually this is more applicable to hema).
Basically, we were to count the types of buildings and human traffic for Boat Quay and Clarke Quay. It was darn weird cos I dint know Singapore got this kind of building, cos I never actually go and look properly at both places before. Dint know about the mushroom cooling thing in Clarke Quay also. That thing not say very shady though, but at least not so hot. Anyway, we went boat quay first, and I got the job of taking pictures of ugly places, like the dustbin, which jihyun sat she couldn’t stand its smell 2m away from the entrance. Seriously, it isn’t that terrible to use the word “unsightly”, and not that stinky also, cos got pickup truck come regularly I think.
Anyway, took some random decrepit stuff at boat quay too (see album if u want to, which means yes XD), and then a crow with bumboat bokeh (not pro la… ._.), and other random special things there. Rong keep demanding to take random ppl photos though, then I was like secretly deleting when she saw, then she ask me delete. So whats the point of taking the photos? LOL. Oh  yea, boon chong, me and pin talking about parkour, cos we watch niga higa, so basically I tried ninjaing, but im short, so it dint look impressive cos I was slow lolz.
Clarke Quay was more confortable, and seriously coolish. Even the workers and all that look decent, like fedex-ish instead of foreign workers kind of ppl. The stuff darn ex though. Oh yea and they use the scheme of increasing their shop space with glass area jutting out, which is quite cool. That kind of place actually best place to sit, instead of all the way indoors, or the hot outdoors. Clarke Quay suppose to make u feel the pinch on ur wallets, but we aren working, so we don’t feel those kind of feeling Singaporean adults think about Clarke Quay.
Anyway throughout the trip, my group stick around mad lim, and it makes it much more interesting cos she got a lot to say and u don’t get distracted by say, Jordan and hardik trying to rape each other. That was just a random example btw. And seriously, the stuff she wear and the way she walk made me forget she was pregnant until she said it. She got the priority seat in the MRT btw, and was saying she nvr thought one day she’ll be actually allowed to seat on the priority seat without guilt. Yea that’s what I call it. Guilt.
Lunching with wong, daryl and ryan was actually quite epic. Yea I know I ditched my class, but they were saying the same thing, and anyway, my class keep laming until I cant stand it. Me and lee bought this seoul chicken thigh he was talking about that was much thicker than the one in clementi and basically, so nice that we said food-gasm. Ok that was random.
Anyway we went to KFC, which was quite ok actually, cos snacker + that chicken thigh roughly same as normal meal in KFC, but obviously my combo more worth it. At first we were talking about insanely smart slackers (or sloths). Like wenjun is the only one left, cos Marcus and some other ppl left. Darn scary u know, cos he always sleep in class, so he gets 0 for the in-class assignmeny, and then one day someone force him to wake up and do the paper, and he got 100. The way wong say it was damn funny. Its like he got 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 0, 0. That’s just shocking (btw it’s a lame joke by huang in mr yeos lesson)
After that, they were talking about how in their class, the rule is girls take history and guys take geog. Since yawen is tomboy-ish and jookee was some gey in that ne video, they kind of swapped roles XD. Then later talk about mr yeo, and he seriously spams the “box” for 05, like there was once he did it 5 times in one minute LOL. Anyway, they said leyi stared down mr yeo when he wanted her to go to the “box”, omgosh, like she got no sense of authority. That’s just scary. I mean the box isn’t like some serious punishment or whatever. Dint know leyi was like that. They said even huang was scared of her, because she poke him with a pencil until huang actually felt pain. ZOMG man, seriously. Actually, ryan was like talking about this and lee and wong explaining to me, then wong was like whispering “ryan likes weird women” XD.
Felt like some holiday outing, though its actually satruday, maybe cos I was eating with them. Ryan talks a lot but actually he is quite ok la. At least its stuff worth listening too. Anyway, I went hope and slept for 5 hours cos I ran out of things to do except homework cos my mum (purposely) did her work on my table with my laptop there. So im actually blogging this cos I cant sleep yet. I know, darn late right. Its actually 1:50 am now, offline on microsoft word, just that im converting it to 11:50 so the date wont change :P. hahas I know im a cheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment