Monday, January 11, 2016

Thanks guys

I had an unexpectedly good time today and yesterday. Ate a lot of good food, had a lot of laughs, so im able to fly off to nz on a good note. But i guess i need to explain the previous post lol.

To summarise what happened, the week din't go the way i hoped for. Thinking that the week would be very free since i was going to fly off soon, i thought about whether i could organise any outing to celebrate my 21st birthday. After all, alot of ppl make a big celebration or something on that date.

I told myself that actually it wasn't such a big deal. After all, I myself don't really remember or make big plans for anyone's birthday usually, so i tot that i shudn't expect too much from ppl either. But of course there were some things i wanted to do. Wanted to like hang out with the 07 gang for bbq or maybe go for all jap songs karaoke, eat some jap food etc.

I dint expect that they would rope me in for parade for arty commander from wed to fri. The days were like 5am wake up, reach jurong camp and train from 8am-7pm. It wad really tough and friday ended at 8pm, way later than i expected, so i booked out half dead from exhaustion. But surviving all that just made me look forward to the weekend more.

Went out for birthday dinner on saturday, which was pretty decent, after that walked around abit before going home. When i reached home i realised that i lost my wallet despite barely taking it out at all, only when i returned my dad money when he helped me change nzd.

It wasn't really a big deal, thinking back about it. But at that point of time i was quite upset. I thought my mum was blaming me again for all the trouble im causing, even though the way i lost it wasn't really my fault  I thought i wouldn't be able to retrieve it even though there was really only one place i could have left it. And i thought about how i had to go back to search, not find anything, and having to cancel all my plans, resettle everything in the one day i had left before flying for new zealand.

I tried to pretend like things dint matter but deep down i was actually quite easily hurt by how everything seem to go wrong. That it was my fault for being mean to ppl and careless all the time thats why these kind of things happen to me.

But by a stroke of luck, the next day my parents managed to contact the store and retrieve my wallet. Then after that i had a meal at pizza hut with the gang and went to pins house to play mahjong and talk nonsense the whole day.

It wasn't anything very extravagant but it made me really happy. I realized that my family cared for me in their clumsy way. Even if they are naggy, troublesome, annoying, they helped me without me asking anything from them. And even though it was just a simple meal and a mahjong session, i was realy glad that it dint get cancelled. That i could just chill, flame random ppl, be high and have fun.

I guess it sounds really cheesy and even though things dint turn out the way i wanted, i still had a lot of fun. So yea, thanks guys. I guess im to shy to show my appreciation to ppl directly but u guys probably know it anyway haha.

K la 10 more mins to fly off. There's always another time to go for a bbq or a karaoke session. Looking forward to come back already haha. Bye ~~

P.S. Why am i an akari lol. I thought i was closer to kyouko cos im quit3 retarded heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment