Saturday, November 17, 2012

won over

spent the whole afternoon watching hidan no aria lol. it was at AFA, plus the OP was May'n's scarlet ballet, so i thought it would be good, but the first two episodes made me go 'what the heck am i watching?' haha. so i decided to skim through the episodes.

but ya, i failed lol. i managed to skim through the next few episodes, but ended watching major chunks of the video, and by the fifth episode, i ended up watching the whole thing >.<. ok la its not bad, but damn, can't believe i got won over so easily just by a love triangle kind of plot, and the cool fighting scenes.

aiya, this always happens to me lol. it happens to any anime i watch, or any book i read. i always end up unable to stop lol, cos some part of it just keeps me stuck to it haha. can't be a critic lol. lucky i don't watch dramas, since i can't drop anything i started, even if its not that good lol. hey but i thought jinrui was pretty good at the end haha.

even still, it felt kinda good to watch anime, rather than spending the 4-5 hours playing borderlands lol.

my mum kinda suggested going out later at 11 to watch skyfall, since she has two free tickets for a movie. and yea its been a pretty long time since i watched a movie. but i feel like passing up the offer, cos i think it'll be quite awkward to watch skyfall with my parents due to certain content, and i was thinking like why not let her watch it with my father lol. haha i dunno why im thinking like that tskk.

ok nothing much liao ba. hope i end up doing more things at home. i think i would haha, cos no one will judge me here, though i feel too paiseh to play my recorder lol. ok bye~~

im such a fool, but i knew i couldn't help myself doing it anyway lol

No comments:

Post a Comment