Wednesday, November 28, 2012

aunt's birthday

started alot of different animes recently. yesterday i just tried out 4 or 5 new animes. i know what im is good, but the first few episodes din't give me much impression. so i felt quite sian yesterday, cos nothing really hooked me. but good animes always take quite awhile for the story to form, and starting to like a few.

anyway, today was my maid's birthday. i kinda forgot actually, and at first i wasn't really thoughtful. as in i know its a special day, but it just doesn't occur to me what things i should do, like i din't think about doing something until much later. i was kinda the only one who knew in my family la, but i forgot to like sms my mum to prepare something. so yea it was quite late before my mum actually got me to do something.

i was quite happy with what i did haha. i think it made my auntie (that's what i call my maid) quite happy. and my mum was like 'not bad ah, still can do this sort of thing'. actually it felt pretty embarrassing lol. plus i only like helped, its not like i did the whole thing myself. im not very good at doing this sort of things. always need someone to like tell me what to do or help me, or else i'll end up thinking about it but not doing it.

anyway, i also kinda tried out playing steins gate op and other songs, but couldn't really do it. i mean i could play left, i could play right, but when i put both together i just kept stumbling my way. but damn its hard. and short fingers make octave a pain >.<. so i dunno whether i'll give up halfway, though at the same time i kinda really want to be able to play certain songs.

k la its epic late now, so shall post bout some things another time. bye~~

im finally content, cos i just realised that what i have been doing all along is already part of what i needed to do

No comments:

Post a Comment