Friday, November 30, 2012

dantalian no shoka

going to die after 13 dec lol. cos my maid's gonna go home for awhile. hostel life's supposed to help me with that lol, but after the first month, i couldn't be bothered to make my bed anymore /o\. anyway this means i kinda have two more weeks to learn how to cook my own meals, and stuff. plus my parents like want me to cook simple dinner meals. tskkk i can't lolll.

anyway, i just finished dantalian no shoka. it din't really have a central plot, somewhat like jinrui, then just slowly reveal what happened in the past. the ending was really nice. but now im like 'its over, i have nothing to watch again D:'. anyway, i liked the OP alot. hope someday i can play it lol.


i could probably rant about alot of other stuff too, but i shan't share them ba, cos it'll just bore ppl. so anyway, in this week, i've tried a few other things, like cooking (failed), drawing (ririchiyo :D), playing piano (finally managed to get myself to play it without feeling paiseh :D). ok la this really isn't anything much actually, but its fun.

but as much as im trying out a lot of new stuff, im completely neglecting my health here lol. i wake up too late, and i don't exercise. social life dying too. i see that everyone seems to be doing different things, so im somewhat interested, but i can't get myself to talk lol. maybe i shud continue 'How to SMS ppl 101' from jm lol.

gonna take jap classes on sunday morning. feeling pretty excited about it :D. actually its not confirmed yet, but i assume is can la lol. i guess like that's one of the only useful things i'll be doing this holidays haha. my cousin's mum is offering me to stay at their house again haha. maybe i shall do that, for old times sake :D. ok la nth else le. bye~~

trying to take everything lightly, but wondering whether that is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment