Monday, July 28, 2014

eyes being opened too wide

what on earth is happening this few days?? i feel like my eyes are being stretched too far wide for my eyes. i feel like im learning so much about other ppl that it dulls my life, yet at the same time i realise i have come so far with just those very few ppl i know well, and im actually quite amazed i got to experience all this. i want to do more for them, now that their birthdays are coming, and make more memories.

what is happening? suddenly im so interested in ppl i know just moderately ok, and all of a sudden im so much more concerned about the ppl i know and i feel so curious as to what is going on with their life now (maybe mostly cos they are thrown all over army), how they feel, what they think. am i becoming autistic lol?

idk what in the world is happening to me now, but im curious to know more and yet i don't want to stretch too far, to be unable to handle what's near me, now that they seem more important to me already. im not very sure what to think, i like to tell so much to ppl i just haven't met for a few weeks, i don't know whether they find it weird, whether i changed a lot or what ppl generally view me. why they bother to jio me at all, im not very clear anymore haha.

its the army. or maybe its more than that, its life as a whole. my mind is being evolved, i feel like i just jumped out of a frog's well and ended up in an ocean, but yet i won't shout this all out to everyone yet cos its so odd. someone save me sia. i want to keep my old life and yet transform my new life haha. maybe i need someone to calm me down with all this lol.

i know this must be one of the weirdest posts i've made, not going to tag it like usual. ok that's about all for now. bye~~

trying to quell this weird anticipation im feeling so strongly

No comments:

Post a Comment