Saturday, March 10, 2012

love story

got distracted and started stalking blogs haha. i tot i found a gem, someone who linked so many ppl, but turns out this links are outdated lolz. looks like i can never stalk the ppl who stalk me.

saw how many ppl are christians lolz. the idea of thanking someone for everything good that's happened to u is kinda tempting for me haha. i mean i dont exactly believe in a god, and i dont think ill become christian, but just thanking something for everything is such a novel concept. maybe i shud try it whenever i feel down, or maybe after something good happens haha.

oh yea, lastly i found this really sweeeeeeett post. my gosh its so touching. dont feel like telling ppl where it came from though. its someone who's still in our school btw. yr 6. okay so here goes:

150 things I love about my boyfriend! :D

1)  How he always send me back to hostel no matter how late is it
2)  How he sends me sweet smses unexpectedly
3)  How he sings me songs even though he thinks that he’s a terrible singer, not true
4)  How he watches romantic comedies with me
5)  How he takes care of me
6)  How he makes me smile easily
7)  How he hugs me all the time
8 )  How he kisses me for no reason
9)  How he makes lame jokes
10)  How he loves Physics
11)  How he talks Physics all the time even if I don’t understand
12)  How he always ask me to sleep early
13)  How he scolds me when I skip my meals
14)  How he scolds me when I refuse to see a doctor
15)  How he likes to ask me to go exercise
16)  He’s very disciplined, unlike me
17)  He has a great ambition
18)  How he works hard to achieve his goal
19)  He is a workaholic
20)  He looks hot when he’s concentrating doing his work
21)  He has really nice biceps :P
22)  He is strong enough to carry me around
23)  How he likes to hug me from behind
24)  How he wraps his hands around my waist
25)  He tells me everything
26)  His Chinese accent
27)  His reaction when I tickle him
28)  When he tries to make me happy again after he makes me angry
29)  He plans our dates
30)  He brought me back to his house and introduced me to his family
31)  When he calls me babe or little piggy
32)  When he says I’m beautiful
33)  He can stand my ego-ness
34)  Listens to whatever crap I say
35)  When he say he’ll beat up someone who bullied me
36)  How our hands fit perfectly together
37)  How we can sit together for a few hours without talking but still feel comfortable
38)  How we Skype every night when we’re far apart
39)  When he tell me his problems and I’m the only one who knows it
40)  He trusts me with his password, which is also my password now :P
41)  How we dance suddenly on a random spot at a random time
42)  When we ran in the rain
43)  How he got me the cutest cake and pillow in the world on my 17th Birthday
44)  When we froze together at the swimming pool
45)  How he got me a bunch of roses on our 11 month anniversary
46)  How he almost never reject my needs
47)  How he always pick me up at the airport even though he lives on the other side of Spore
48)  When we lie down on the rocks by the beach and count the planes
49)  How he comes back to school just to see me
50)  How he feeds me even we’re in front of his parents
51)  How he sniffs my hair and say howcome it smells so nice
52)  How he says he understand when I did something wrong
53)  When we cycled at East Coast Park, racing each other and laughing
54)  How I have to tip my toes to kiss him
55)  How I always stand a step up on the elevator so that I can be 3 seconds taller than him and he’ll let me
56)  The weird feeling we have when we’re not allowed to hold each other’s hands in a certain place when we’re walking beside each other
57)  How we watched 4 movies in the cinemas in a week
58)  How we always cuddle together when we’re cold in a cinema
59)  How he always send a BIG HUGS to me through the phone or internet when he couldn’t be there to hug me when I say I’m cold
60)  When he gave me a rose and a small cute lion as a surprise to cheer me up when I lost my phone
61)  He memorized my phone number
62)  How he tells me every single detail about his past because I wasn’t there
63)  How we talk about the first day we met
64)  The way he strokes my stomach when I’m having menstrual cramps
65)  How he’s jealous when some other guy touches me
66)  How he supports every decision I make
67)  When he wears the shirts I bought for him, especially the pink one!
68)  How he agrees to go out with me to meet my best friend even though he doesn’t like speaking Chinese
69)  How he keeps a baby photo of me in his wallet all the time
70)  When he shows me his cute baby photos
71)  Tells me about his childhood
72)  How he never gives empty promises, I think…
73)  How he likes to hold me hand close and kiss it
74)  How he always send me songs which have meaningful lyrics
75)  How he still gives me butterflies in my stomach
76)  How he brings out the best in me
77)  How we always discuss about the future
78)  How we randomly discuss about random stuff like what to do during a zombie attack (Solution: I’m going to stay in hostel to wait for him to come and save me)
79)  How he made a blog for just the both of us
80)  How i smile unintentionally when replying his sms
81)  How he compliments me all the time and makes me feel more confident
82)  When he asks me to live with him in the future
83)  His reaction when I tried to brainwash him to name our kid, Awesome
84)  How he tried to watch How I Met Your Mother because I love it so much
85)  How he tried to say bad things about other girls when he sensed that I’m jealous
86)  How he mocks me because I’m a noob at using computers =.=
87)  How he wrote me an IPhone app just to say he loves me
88)  How he makes me hope that every sms I receive is from him
89)  When he tells me I made his day J
90)  How he stares at me when we’re watching a movie and says that “you watch the movie, I look at you can already”
91)  How he suddenly sweet talk to me
92)  He wrote me a poem
93)  How he makes me dream about him
94)  The fact that I can make him smile so easily
95)  He changed to become a warmer person because of me
96)  How he always asks me to walk on the in side of the road
97)  How he used to make me so excited to go to school
98)  How he helped me with my homework
99)  How he promised never ever to lie to me
100)  How he uses smileys sometimes
101)  The way he runs is super cool and hot
102)  How he tried to speak Chinese when he met my family
103)  How I had a crush on him before we officially went out
104)  How he asked me out only after a week after we started talking
105)  How he speaks French with the sexy accent
106)  How he tried to teach my how to speak French but my accent cmi L
107)  He has parents who cares for me
108)  His mum asked him to get me a cute bag for my Christmas present hah
109)  The fact that I hate physics and love bio but he loves physics and hate bio
110)  He’s always the last person I think of before I fall asleep
111)  He always bid me goodnight and sweet dreams
112)  How my photo is the wallpaper of his long lost IPod Touch
113)  He has a photo of us beside his bed
114)  How we keep every memories of us in a box, including movie tickets and stuff
115)  How he brought me to a major family event even if  we went out for a couple of months
116)  His converse shoes and jeans
117)  How he pulls me up when I’m down
118)  How he tried to make me cry by showing me a sad movie
119)  How he always complain about hair which I think is very cute
120)  How he always brag that he can’t get fat
121)  How he says I changed his taste in girls: he like chubby girls now =.=
122)  How he once used math to express his love for me
123)  How he said I look prettier and prettier each time he sees me
124)  The fact we fight a lot but love each other more after that
125)  How we already planned awesome stuff for our future uni life
126)  How he paused for a while when playing Xbox just to kiss me
127)  How we just like to stay at his house doing nothing but just chill all day long
128)  His grandma loves me
129)  My family and friends think he’s responsible
130)  How he says I’m chubby but still keep bringing me out for nice food
131)  He wants to bring me to every single restaurant with good food in Singapore
132)  How he always accompany me to go walk around markets
133)  How he wears our couple ring as a necklace around his neck all the time
134)  How he calls me to check on me after a long busy day
135)  He doesn’t like me wearing make up
136)  How he got me, a Malaysian a batik scarf when he went to Malaysia for a one day trip
137)  How he promised to dance for me
138)  How he said I have cute little hands when I complain for fingers are too short
139)  How he purposely came to school at night to see my dance performance
140)  How he promised to spend his weekends with me when he’s in NS
141)  How he made me promise him to take care of myself when he’s in NS
142)  How he motivates me in life
143)  How we have a private album of our own
144)  How my friends envy the both of us
145)  How we’re in a “comfortable phase” now after our “honeymoon phase”
146)  When he lets me wear his jacket when I’m cold, even though its seriously oversized
147)  The silly way he asked me before our first kiss
148)  The way his face beams up when I say I can go for his graduation ceremony
149)  How he makes me wanna spend the rest of my life with him
150)  He loves me <3

damn touching right? this guy is such a wonderful guy haha. im damn jealous lolz. in the future, i wish i can meet someone/be like this. is it possible lolz.

ok time to stop fantasizing haha. aim for tonight is to draw crap for poster. its funny how crap appears in the word dcarp lolz. kk bye :D

if i had that, i wouldnt want anything more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment