Friday, June 10, 2011

to-do-list

ok sry if this sounds a bit fake and all, cos i really have nothing to do to be honest. just making some list of what i should do/keep forgetting to do. couldnt sleep last night cos i was trying to remember so i better make a list, and here is quite convenient to put it. u dont need to read this, the things are really nothing difficult, and its not important to u :o

1) make a epic/nice photos folder in my comp so i can bear to delete those in my SD card. (the epic jun wei smile especially XD)

2) read my career day stuff and the SMO thing so i can recycle them (my table is rather cluttered now)

3) know what to do to plan an outing (cos my mum wants me to like be the one to tell ppl about outings and fix venue and prepare food and all that)

4) finish all the stuff i want to do (only have 2 weeks left!!! D:)

looking forward to next week! tuesday got futsal. by then jm and jordan come back XD (they missed the first outing) and wednesday i may go universal studios XD. scared to take roller coaster though :o (so retarded...) definitely cannot handle battlestar galactica la, please... viking i cannot tahan liao...

No comments:

Post a Comment