Tuesday, May 6, 2014

the day before army

right about now jookee and png should have reached tekong, maybe about to get shaved le. i do feel abit excited and nervous since its just the day before, but nevertheless i'm still living life like there wasn't any army tmr, still watching videos and playing games late into the night. i ... woke up at 11 today, so maybe i'm really in trouble hohoho.

i think its cos i go out almost every week since the first batch of guys went to army, until i heard about almost everything they had to say already, all the funny stuff, and advices. my mind probably has been prepared for this for a looong time, but still it feels like my current life will suddenly end today, after a day of slacking, and then it'll be very different for the next two years.

for a while i have not worked, and i feel like i digressed a bit in being a proper person lol, got a bit too lazy and stuff, so ya when i look at army it seems like a lot of benefits. a change in pace, something that will make me a bit more disciplined, and maybe i might actually come to like it, for all i know. i don't have any goal to be an officer or anything, just clear bmt and see where it leads me, but anything can happen haha.

but most probably it'll be sian. very very sian. it's not that i'm not used to sian, but i can't imagine what my mind will be doing if i'm required to stand for 30 mins doing nothing. ok la at least better than me slouching over at my chair the whole day in front of the comp lol.

anyway, other than feeling nothing much about tomorrow, i feel like i have been pretty lucky recently. my work ended, hanged out quite a bit too. other than the regular mahjong, i went to an escape room, which was pretty damn damn damn fun haha, since it was creepy but thrilling. then there was many bbqs, i like the one at bradley's house, cos of the retarded charades haha. commando go 'rawr' for tiger just cracked everyone up.

i kinda got a scholarship for smu heh. i din't really tell many ppl bout this, but holy i seriously din't expect it, full tuition fee covered, 5k per year, 1 free laptop and 1 free overseas trip. i know alot of ppl din't expect me to select smu, since to most ppl from our sch it seems like a weird choice. but i kinda went to the open house, and the students there really impressed me, and the whole vibe i get is IT is more fun here than either nus or ntu. 

yea even my interest in IT only started this year, after i tried programming again for fun since i was too free and should learn something. maybe cos of my job too, i felt it was cool to use command prompt and reformat computers (dk whats wrong with me lol). anyway, i'm really lucky and satisfied haha. maybe cos i'm not trying overseas or anything (have no idea where to go). but really my results aren't that outstanding, pretty sure many other ppl would be able to get better offers than me.

ok la i'm packed for army tmr, though today doesn't really feel different. maybe i shall try my best to sleep earlier tonight, cos the next day will be bam. oh ya next time u guys see me, i'll be hairless lol. i get the feeling i'll be laughed at alot heh. and maybe after u won't see me for the next 2 months (chaining of confinement lol).
i hope i don't get punished to much, hope to get along well with my section. maybe i might meet chee or huang haha. good luck to me tmr heheh. k that's all for now bye~~

No comments:

Post a Comment