Monday, January 14, 2013

ambiguous ranting

sorry this post will be really ambiguous haha, cos i couldn't suppress saying something about what i did this afternoon.

so yea. i went there, not knowing what to do, then finally stumbled on what i was looking for. but it was embarrassing to walk in there just like that, though it was just me psychoing myself by saying that

i told myself that no one there knew me, so its fine. even still it was pretty nerve-racking haha. but it was something i really wanted to do, and something that happened before made me sure that i had to do it. because i was beaten to it first even though i already wanted to do it long time ago lol.

so i went in there, person talked to me, i left lol >.<. had to compose myself (and going hoomaigawd all the time lol). went to walk around, only to go back and tell myself that heck, im going to do just that. so i finally went and got the thing :D. yea it was pretty exhilarating lol.

but i kinda went abit overboard, so i'll have to tone it down abit. plus i couldn't hide what i did. thank thank goodness my parents weren't home yet. and yea now no one will find out heheh, because if they do, i really have no idea how im going to explain to them lol (or more like, i'll die of embarrassment >.<).

so yea, i need to tone the thing down abit, cos it's seriously overdone lol. and yea i overdid myself too haha. but i know i'll be really satisfied when im done (and hopefully something else too :D). i've already thought about an excuse for what to use the overdone things for, so yea :D

ok done with the ranting. if u know what im talking about, u're really scary.... ok bye~~

time to go back to normal. and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment