Saturday, December 15, 2012

slice of life

been watching so many slice of life animes recently haha. yea haven't blogged in awhile. its quite late now, but suddenly i feel like ranting about anime. ya being random.

so yea, im not dead yet lol. has been two days already. not really on my own haha. yesterday i had my second sis to help me, and today my eldest sis happen to have sore throat and was at home, so i kinda actually did nothing lol. heh i guess im lucky.

today, my eldest sis and my mum were making dinner at like 6:30, since i napped all the way from 4 lol. was quite chaotic, my mum cooks differently from my aunt, plus my eldest sis was quite lol, but of cos better than me la. kept 'arguing' lol, like how big the fire was, or how i cut my mushrooms haha. but fun la, even though i din't really do anything. so everyone kinda ate dinner together.

anyway, dunno what's been with my addiction to slice of life animes, but i've been watching like nichijou, little busters, and ore no imouto. oh and i super like ore no imouto. maybe im just making a big deal about it lol, but i think its damn good la lol. its like, the epic scenes just pop out of nowhere, and then the story is not bad too. its darn entertaining haha. im like trying to cut myself to one episode a day, so that it'll last longer, cos like after every episode i get high. the songs are nice too.

also every episode has a different ed la, just like inuboku lol. i wonder how they put so much effort into making this haha.

i guess im really an op freak lol. i don't know why i like them so much haha. i think its the lyrics too. maybe its cos i just get excited whenever i see the jap words that i just recently learned haha. i must be weird to think the code geass ops are fine. ok yea i din't like them at first, but after awhile i was fine with them. they kinda suit it even they sound bad lol.

ok la i cut down alot on what i wanted to say (luckily). shall just put this for my own self-satisfaction lolol.


been learning jap again, ever since jap class at the cc has been cancelled. permanently. nvr knew my phone could read pdfs. haha its really damn useful sia. im starting to think android is really useful after all, cos its OS can run alot of things. so yay now i can put tae kim's grammar guide on my phone without having to use 3G :D.

its an awesome and enlightening feeling when u finally reach a section that explains something that u have been wondering about for some time. but sometimes i also fall asleep reading it lolol. and i keep forgetting after awhile. but im pretty glad i suddenly got the motivation to continue again.

anyway, managed to organise the mini-christmas outing on monday :D. phew. i tot it won't happen, cos i always had trouble getting myself to invite ppl >.<. but ok ten people in total :D. i still don't really know what to do though other than baking + gift exchange. i only got inspired cos of the meatball thing we did at boon chong's house haha, but i don't even know what to make haha.

my mum suggested cake, since my sis' friends made them last time, but that sounds kinda too pro lol. aiyo i dunno la haha, i'll just take in any suggestions and look at alot of recipes, since this is my first time >.<. anyway, since i make a huge mess all the time, whether preparing food or eating, so my sisters had me make sure that i'll have to clean up whatever mess i make lolz. but yea, looking forward to it :D

ok la its late now. gotta sleep haha. bye~~

its abit too hard not to blab about things u want to say even though not everyone would be interested to hear them >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment