Saturday, February 4, 2012

reunion dinner

urh my life really sucks, compared to Fiona Tann. the hell man lion dance...

i did what most ppl did la as usual. firstly went to my grandma's house on reunion dinner. wanted to arrange dragon shaped yusheng but fail haha. but the awesome thing was the yusheng was homemade with fruits, so it tasted really good. i even took a video of it. cant really see anything, but the atmosphere was really wow man. so happy.

can't compare to school's lou hei lol. no one else in class shouted much that i felt embarassed to even say "huat ar". o.O. ok but the school's yusheng (fake i think) was not bad (even though its fake).

then next day went there around 11am again. freakin late this year for some reason. my cousin came too. awesome ppl., day 1 of cny. my oldest cousin in that family becoming like a teenager le... not so enthu bout everything. kinda sad man :(. but the second one's damn funny haha. and yea he eats alot that EVERYONE likes to joke that he is fat. and seriously, even though he doesnt look fat, his stomach can become really HUGE.

ate lots of tidbits haha. sinning man. its damn scary how much unhealthy crap is inside those, once u read bout this things. but still i couldnt help it haha. my cousin's mum more strict, so they keep arguing la LOL. like she keep saying "i said no more ah", but they still keep eating hehe.

my aunts are damn interesting ppl haha. my mum's the oldest, and she has 5 younger sister's and 1 younger brother. what's the probability man... anyway, they like to joke around with children. haha im still defined as child hehe. they were actually impressed that i went to help out on the reunion day lolz. hostel changing my life haha.

at first was me playing munchkin with my cousin's. then the adults started playing blackjack. got money involved de lol. my dad was the dealer and he got 5 star fortune for this year, according to TV. and he was sitting under the "福" decoration la. walao his money stack was freakin legendary man. insane number of 21 points.

what the hell seriously epic luck u know. like he gets scores like 16 or 17, then he actually wants to take another card. which is quite a huge risk. but almost all the freakin time he gets 21 la. walao eh im not superstitious, but seriously this proves that fengshui is real :o

my aunts and uncles were all like "walao", then everytime my dad gets like 15-17 points, everyone else was like "picture, picture", but turns out 21 points, then everyone "walao" so loudly, then epic laughter. omg that was a seriously fun time.

i even joined in once. i tot my luck was ok u know. but in like 15-20 minutes of gameplay i lost like $22 dollars omgwtfbbq. even my second sis, who played for much longer, thought losing $12 was real unlucky. this proves me and my sis's 1 star luck for this year. my eldest sis has 2 star luck this year oso LOL, but she went to visit her boyfriend.

then that was all for day 1.

day 2 we visited alot of my father's sides aunts and uncles. its a really big family man, like 11 in my father's generation, and some of them are alr grandma's and granpa's. the eldest one's are already greatgrandparents la. my dad's mum actually had greatgreatgrandchildren half my age while she was still alive man. thats called long life for u...

they're less to the modern side, so the feel is quite different. but they're all damn happy i realised. like all quite satisfied with their life even though some of their houses are quite small. and quite traditional looking too. but really, they are really so happy to meet each other. haha i wonder next time maybe ill visit my sisters' families will also be that happy or not haha.

i have this aunt there which i really like her character. she's super cheerful haha, but i dont even know her name, cos i cant understand hokkien. so sad sia. they chatted so much while i couldnt understand what they're saying. but sometime's my sis will translate for me haha. cos she works in a hospital with lots of elderly ppl, so bo bian have to learn hokkien. oo i just used hokkien haha.

yea thats bout it before i returned to hostel on tuesday. need to complete some of my other unfinished blog entries. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment