Thursday, November 10, 2011

when is our outing?

when is it btw? i got a chalet tmr. oo i know its too late to say, but hopefully not tmr. and if on tuesday me and pin need go school at 1pm for an interview (oh the horror). im not going from my house btw.

anyways, hehe chalet tmr, cos its my grandmas birthday. excited haha. my mum wants my sis to plan "amazing race", but then my sis is like saying who would want to play? i mean other than the young ppl, the aunts wont like run around looking for clues o.o . my elder sis is like dont plan la, so wuliao, but then later my second sis gonna get scolded for not being responsible towards family, cos she plan so much for her friend birthday, but not for grandmas birthday. this is actual damn trivial lor o.o. dont anyhow scold lai scold qu.

anyways, i dunno what is happening u know o.o. like when is o-level, when is our outing, when is obs, when is learning journey blah. so many outings to go too xP. finally, maybe can use camera already. i think im getting rusty...

anyway, end of with lame joke again XP.

Q: What is wong's favourite type of rou gan (dried meat chinese ppl eat for CNY) ?
A: Mei Zhen xiang

(hahahahahahah)

No comments:

Post a Comment